Picture this: it's valentine's night, you're chilling on the couch, glass of vino in hand, Netflix playing your new favorite show. You dog is sitting next to you, getting head scratches, maybe your non-fur partner is sitting on the other side, but who needs a lover when you have a dog, right?
This is THE perfect Valentine's night, at least in our books.
Except something is missing... Where are the delectable treats?
Look no further! We have the perfect treat for you and your dog to share, while enjoying the evening together.
Raspberry, banana & yoghurt love hearts
- 1 cup of raspberries or other berries, fresh or frozen.
- 1 large banana
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt.
- 1 tsp organic honey (optional)
- A sprinkle of love
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into heart shape silicone mould and keep in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- When ready to eat, pop out of the mould.
We hope you enjoy these low-cal, sweet and refreshing treats!
Happy Valentines to all our furpals!